Sunday 8 May 2011

Just a quick update...

I have fallen off the wagon again this weekend, had to go round my dads for a roast dinner and got carried away. Feel really icky, major food baby and everywhere i look there are rolls of flab. I cried infront of mirror this evening. Why cant I just give in to her and STOP stuffing my face?
anyways, new plan for this week is:

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Pitch brioche (137 cals)
Babybel (61cals)
200ml orange juice (76cals)
Why protein shake (100cals)
=374 per day

Thursday and Friday
Babybel (61 cals)
200ml orange juice (76cals)
Whey protein shake (100cals)
= 237 cals

Saturday and Sunday
3 servings of 150ml orange juice
= 171 cals


I am going to try my hardest to stick to this, my goal is to lose 4lbs by Sunday. Wish me luck!
(By the way, the reason im obsessed with OJ at the moment is because I watched this diet show and vitamin C helps the body absorb other minerals and if you lack it you get scurvy LOL)

1 comment:

  1. good luck darling!
    i'm sure you're going to do great!
    let me know how it all goes
    <3 love you

    ReplyDelete