Wednesday 23 November 2011

I am literally too scared to eat at the moment. The good news is that I couldnt eat even if I tried as I have no money until my pay day which is a week away.
I seem to have lost my emotional attachment to food (at long last!), if ever I was upset I would binge, but lately I just go to my bedroom hungry.
I look at myself and feel physically sick, I just feel so negative right now. What's worse is that Christmas is coming up soon and I am dreading it! All my family will be there with Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, dessert....OMG!
I don't know what I can do apart from stop eating completely, I've lasted 2 days so far on a fast but there's a big part of me that wants to be healthy. Ana is taking full control of my mind.

Does anyone have any advise?? xx

2 comments:

  1. Be strong, keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Sorry I couldn't reply to this earlier, I've had trouble getting on here to post but will be doing it alot more regularly now! Xx

    ReplyDelete