Thursday 16 February 2012

New year, new start

Wow, another rough period of not being able to come on here and post! I have some awful news girls, someone hacked into my email account and posted s link to this blog on twitter!!! So please make sure you all keep an eye on your accounts and change passwords around to be safe!

Basically my aunt was on Twitter (I've deleted account on there now) and she read EVERY post on here and about all the lax! Part of me was really relieved that someone knew but when she called me round to her house last weekend to talk about it I was terrified, like literally shaking! I went there and spoke a little about it but it's the same old story when people don't understand, she said I should just stop and be positive as there are people worse off than me in the world. No disrespect to her as I know she was looking out for me and trying to make things better but it's not that simple is it? No one seems to understand how we feel and what we think, it's like, sometimes there's s dark cloud around my head. When I lose weight I feel successful, ethereal, normal. When I purge with mh lax I feel like I appropriately punish myself for binging. Nothing is ever simple.

If anything, this incident has spurred me on. I have deleted all accounts online that I don't need so I have more privacy and can focus on my goals.

My aim is to lose 10lbs by the 29th Feb :)
I will keep you all updated with my progress and food diary's.

In other news...I've started talking to a guy who I actually think I like. I went to college with him and we got back in touch lately online, to be honest, I get the impression he has had an ED too. I could be wrong but it could be quite a big thing if he does and if it were to go anywhere. He's really lovely :) I'm going to be meeting up with him soon to catch up so I need to lose that 10lbs fast!!!


How are you all? I'm sorry I've left it so long again, love you all xxx

4 comments:

  1. 10lbs in 12 days, Lolababy? that sounds hectic. but that's about .83lbs a day, which is practically doable. <3
    i'm hoping you can reach it. we're here for you. <3
    awee. we're great.
    and i hope he treats you well, Lola. <3 and continues to for a long period of time. men are confusing in my prospect.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that means alot, and to have your support is amazing <3

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omfg i missed you soo much
    thats awful somone hacked your accounts!
    i would die if ppl knew about me...
    only a few of my friends know
    about my ED, and thats cuz
    they have one too
    and thats soooo cute that you found someone!
    <3 omggg sooo happy for you!
    so whats ur stats now anyways?
    its been soo long <3
    hope ur aunt no longer has the link to this...
    good luck babes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey babe!!! I missed you too, was so happy to see you commented :)
    Well I deleted the link from twitter and then deleted the twitter account so along as she didn't save the link she should no longer be able to see this!

    Well we're just friends at the moment but we're having a sort of date soon so who knows :))
    I am 150 at the moment, I put on 10lbs since Christmas!! :,( I'm so upset right now!
    I've just done a new post about it, I've started a plan to lose 10lbs by the end of the month, was supposed to start last week but I was delayed by family again.

    10lbs in 10 days should be fun! How are you doing hunny? <3 xx

    ReplyDelete