Sunday 19 February 2012

I AM MORTIFIED!!!!

I am livid.

I had a big Christmas, it's is literally so impossible to not eat properly infrint of my family at big get togethers. I also left my lax at home (we were staying at my nans) and there is no lock on her bathroom door,also I had to share a room with my mum so couldn't do any crunches, push ups or anything. I put on like, 5lbs!!!
Then during January the weather had been awful and for the most part I had injured my ankle so really between Christmas and now i have been a complete and utter failure.
This weekend was the worst. I went to my nans again on Saturday, I was looking forward to meeting my mum there as I don't live with her anymore. Mum picked me up and during the hours drive to nans she stopped off at McDonalds, her boyfriend insisted he was going to buy the meals. The healthiest thing I could see on the menu was a sweet chilli chicken wrap fir 285 calories.
Later in the evening my nan had laid out a buffet; sausage plait, salad, ham, garlic bread, potato dauphinois...
I had a small amount of each and then filled up on cherry tomatoes. Then she served an unexpected desert of apple crumble. I said no thank you as I'm trying to cut down and she said "nonsense your diet can start tomorrow". I woke up the next day still feeling full and felt sick!
Then she plonked a fried breakfast infront of me, oh god!

Anyways I weight myself when I got home and to my horror have BALLOONED to 150!!!!!!


I freaked out, I mean really freaked out, for the first time in ages. I took 5 lax and have been formulating a way to carry on with my plan of losing 10lbs by the end of the month :)

I have a few cans of weight watchers soup in the cupboard; chicken, Leek and potatoe is 95cals per can.
I will have 2 cans a day for the next week a d then will fast for the last 3 days. I worked out that I should lose albs on the fast and hopefully around 5 on the soup.


Wish me luck Girlies,


Your ridiculously huge and binging friend

2 comments:

  1. i know, sweetheart. <3 gah. fam and all, it's hectic!
    McDonald's. gah. i think even their lettuce is seasoned with fat.
    oh my God, the family always does that to you. and i can't tell them i'm dieting too! they'd shoot me. they already think i'm thin enough (yeah. fucking. right).
    150?
    i'm about 150,5lbs. well, yesterday. my fam was actually here today so i'm not looking at the scale until tomorrow, thank you very much.
    and you're three inches taller than me.
    wowza.
    and you did not binge at all.
    <3 Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling! But mostly my family just think I'm being annoying if I say I'm on a diet, they don't really take me seriously.
    With McDonalds it's the fries that do it! It's over 300 for the small portion :O
    I'm not seeing my family for 2 weeks now so I have a little window of opportunity to correct things a bit.

    Ahh I hate the feeling of going on the scales after seeing fam, I hope you'll be ok :) after one day of seeing them shouldn't be too bad xx
    Yeah I'm fairly tall, if I wear heels I'm not too far off 6'!
    I know it wasn't exactly a binge but I just feel so bloated and gross that I feel like I've done the mother of all binges :/
    Hope everythings alright with you? <3 xx

    ReplyDelete