Wednesday 22 February 2012

Lent

Ok so it's that time of year again, lent! This time of year is a god send for getting away with not eating certain foods and having a perfect excuse to let the fam know why :)

For anyone who isn't sure, it starts today (22nd Feb) and ends 5th April.

I went to my local shopping centre today to buy a new suit as I have a job interview tomorrow, wish me luck! :)
Before I went home I went to the health food store and bought some detox cordial and some beetroot juice for me to fast on and also bought some pomegranate juice from the supermarket. The beetroot juice isn't too bad, bit acidic so will only have in small amounts.
I will have two 100ml of each juice per day for the next week, then after the weeks up I'm not sure what to do...

I'm quite excited :D I've already started and it's filling me up and tasting yummy :))

Xxx

2 comments:

  1. i love you so bad. <3
    whaaaaaaaaaaat
    wrong religion for me. <3
    wowza.
    someone's got a ton of motivation, eh?
    <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love you too babe <3
    I'm not really religious, but the christian festivals in England are highly celebrated even by non religious folk :)
    I've been such a bum for so long that feel like it's a now or never thing, if I can't make it through lent then I will just be a failure in general!
    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete