Monday 22 November 2010

The beginning of the end or end of the beginning?

My fast has been delayed by NINE days now. Have to have yet another meal with my dad and his girlfriend and then tomorrow they are off to Nigeria.

Enough is enough!

From now on I am being completely selfish and doing things MY way for once. I refuse to play by the rules any longer. I have always been rebellious and now here it comes again, fuck you world and fuck you food!

I’m sorry; I’m just in such a bad mood at the moment. Both friends and family have pissed me off lately. And to make matters worse I can’t stop thinking about my ex. Surely I should be waaay over him by now? But I’m seeing him in January so I need to lose weight in time; I want him to see what he’s missing. I have the perfect dress to wear but its 2 sizes too small; I must fit into this in time for meeting him!
My friends are annoying me a bit; one of them doesn’t seem to have time for me anymore and I need them more than ever. And the other is letting their feelings get in the way of the friendship. And my family are just being callous atm.

At least….I am being ignored enough to get on with my plan. I will finally embark on an 8 day water fast and will lose approximately 16lbs by 5th December.

It’s on.

6 comments:

  1. hey babes
    hope everythings fine now
    i know how the friends thing can get
    and the parents. just dont think about it too much
    try and think of what truly matters to you the most
    well keep working darling,
    byes x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun,I'm still a bit miffed over things but im in a much better mood thanks.
    Im not letting any of it bother me anymore, not much point.
    Things are gonna be so great after tonight, I can finally get on with things, relax and clear my mind.
    I'll get there eventually :)

    How are things going with you? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun,
    i'm sorry people are being annoying. i feel that way a lot but then trust me moments will come where they redeem themselves and it puts you in the best mood ever :)
    i'm sure you'll make your ex swoon with regret :P stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls, your comments really cheer me up :)
    Its been alot better thanks, I think everyone has just been really stressed lately, must be the weather! :P
    Well hopefully, im not even sure why we broke up so might try to see if i can get him back :)
    How is everything with you? Hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey bby girl
    i really wana know where you are!
    im all alone now and no one is there for me atm
    i hope your doiing okay
    i really wish you were here tho
    love you girly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie! So sorry that i was gone for so long, things have been so crazy and i havnt had access to a computer :(
    but i am back now. hope everything is good with you? miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete