Friday 19 November 2010

Sometimes...food REALLY sucks!

Hi Girlies,

Sorry I haven’t written for a few days, I have been really ill :,(
I went out for a meal with my brother, dad and dads girlfriend on Tuesday evening (which thank God was the third and final meal out this week!) and ate as normally as the others. Prepare to be amazed….for starters I had calamari, for main I had grilled salmon with rice and then for DESSERT I had this Oreo cheesecake thing. *heart attack*
Wednesday I woke up and felt literally sick to my stomach, I rarely feel sick so I find it horrible and confusing! I decided to carry on getting ready and go to work as usual but I just got worse as the day went on, in the end I went home early. I was being sick, had a migraine and generally felt weak. The only thing I could put it down to is food poisoning from the calamari or salmon or possibly exhaustion from the long hours I’ve done lately :S

Serves me right for being a pig huh?

I was off ill yesterday as well and even collapsed in the middle of the supermarket when I ventured out for fresh air and supplies. I say collapsed….what I really mean is embarrassingly falling over due to being too weak to hold the basket haha. I literally put some bottles of juice in then went sideways onto the floor *cringe*.
Luckily I am feeling well again today and its FRIDAYYY :D :D :D so its allll good.
I have re-started the fast already. For breakfast I had some melon and a glass of fruit juice, apple as a mid morning snack and a tropical fruit salad for lunch with another glass of juice. Then this evening when I get home I have a childrens snack pack of carrot sticks, those cute baby carrots ^_^.
Munch munch munch, ugh.

Over the weekend I will be juicing in preparation for a gruelling water fast next week :/ I was meant to be detoxing until a week before Christmas so that I could wean myself back onto food in time for the dinner on Christmas day but now a spanner has been thrown into the works as my office is having a Christmas meal on the 16th of December. I will have to do a very short detox, eat as lightly as possible and then be careful in the run up to Christmas day. If I am not careful my body will either reject the food or I will gain all the weight I would have lost. Godddd!

The best thing for me to do is not get so wound up about this situation and to embrace it, It’s been a while since I had a good challenge and so here goes. Positivity is key; it’s my new thing, try to stay positive and see the good in every bad situation. Otherwise we’re all just gonna feel down…and that’s not cool!

Think happy thoughts and stay strong, love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment