Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Holy Grail of weight loss methods!

Hey :D so this is my first blog entry!
To give you a brief overview of what’s been going on lately, I have developed my 4th eating disorder. My first was bulimia, quickly followed by my second which was anorexia, and then my third was binging disorder. I now have ana/mia. I just wanted to record everything and hope to find like-minded people along the way.

After a week of gross binging (lets just say it was well over 1500 cals pd!) I decided to start a fast, in a way it’s a detox for health…but predominantly it’s a sure-fire way to get to my GW!! My goal is 49lbs (3.5 stone) and currently I am 161lbs (11.5 stone) which is absolutely revolting and unnecessary!! I can’t believe I have let it get so out of control but now I am doing something about it, properly this time.

My fast started yesterday but it was disastrous as I went to dads for dinner, it is IMPOSSIBLE to go round there and avoid eating, he is going to Nigeria for 3 months with his girlfriend so I can use the time wisely to lose weight. My mum and brother don’t really moniter what I do or don’t eat, and if they do they just make a comment then leave me to get on with it. They know all about my laxative abuse and yet never intervene. Im lucky in that sense…but I wish they’d care a little more.
Soooo, I had to start the fast again today. I am being quite sensible about it, I am gradually getting myself onto the dreaded water fast by juicing first. Today I had some melon for breakfast, 660ml of Tropicana orange juice (with bits), an innocent veg pot for lunch, 500ml of innocent smoothie and then for dinner I will have another innocent veg pot. Sounds like a lot reading it back! Eww.
Tomorrow I will start on my juice, 1 litre of orange and mango juice and 300g of Covent Garden tomato and red pepper soup. I will try to post daily on this fast as I know that last time I fasted I had strange changes going on and noticeable results from the start :)
Feeling really bloated and gassy at the moment which is making my stomach stick out, its alright though…everyone in my office is used to seeing me looking chubby and bloated...

…time to change that! Wish me luck =D

P.s. I’ll post some thinspo pics on here xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun
    yea im feeling tones better
    and im really getting back into the game
    gonna work harder to reach those goals
    hope your doing great too hun <3
    spread the love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thats really good to hear
    Despite being worth it, willpower really drains it out of ya doesnt it? I've been feeling really defeated lately as loads of family events (which all ofcourse involve restaurants) have come up. But Im trying to compensate as much as possible and staying positive :)
    love <3

    ReplyDelete