Thursday 11 November 2010

The saviour that is LAX

And so my darlings my fast is well and truly underway :D
I have one litre (or one quart to the American beauty’s reading =P) of Tesco Apple and Mango juice, its not from concentrate and is 520 cals for the bottle…its a lot for juice, but I will be flushing most of it out and as I didn’t get any sleep last night and the fact its icy cold today, my body will burn most of it off for energy…so its all good ^_^

Can you believe this? I started work at 10am yesterday (I was supposed to start at 8 but the trains were crazy) and didn’t finish until 10.30pm!!!
Let me tell you, London at that time of night is spooky! I didn’t get home from work until midnight! I currently feel like this -à xO

I really noticed the 3lb weight loss this morning, I have a pair of jeggings (stretch pants that look like skinny jeans) and they are usually skin tight and cling to all the lumps and bumps, but this morning they were slightly baggy. Its typical isn’t it, when you want to lose the weight off your belly first, it decides to come off the legs! Well..its a start :)

I really want to go for a power walk tonight but as the weather is crazy I'll have to stick to doing squats and lunges in my room, tone up the ass. I have really let myself go latetly on the exercise front, don't you just hate that feeling when you lose muscle tone and feel a little flabby, ugh its gross.
I think perhaps if the weather calms down next week i will ditch the car and walk to the station, its about 30 mins at a good pace so will be burning about 350cals a day! I will take my pedometer and give you the right stats for that walk.

One of my colleagues tried getting me to eat a chicken and cheese sandwich earlier, in the end she said "come on atleast take just one bite!" So I gave in to shut her up and used one of my old tricks from 2 years ago. I took a bite and started chewing then stopped as if I had swallowed. Then, as I was clutching a mug (I had some green tea beforehand), I pretending to take a sip - subtly spitting out the food into the cup. I made it look so effortless, was so proud of myself haha.

I am feeling so full from this juice! I am so looking forward to Sat/Sun when the water fasting starts, crazy exited - i must be mad! Also, after a couple of days not taking lax i decided to take them again just for today and tomorrow, have had 3 so far and REALLY feeling it this time but it will pass in 2 more hours. After thats all over and done with i will take 2 more just to shed some water weight, then in the morning I will like what I see a teensy bit more and will feel a bit mroe comfortable getting ready for work. I am sick and tired of the whole getting dressed situation! My clothes are either ridiculously small for me or just bleh! My favorite item of clothing at the moment is a blue oversized check shirt...it hides everything!! Thank God its winter, you can cover up! I am hoping to reach my goal weight by January/February so by the time the spring/Summer clothes come out I will hopefully be able to wear them for once!
I really want to get off the lax but think i really need them for a while longer, its what i used to wean myself off of Adderall quite a while ago...and now I need to wean myself off of them too. Maybe I have an addictive personality? Lol

How's everyone else doing? x

No comments:

Post a Comment