Wednesday 10 November 2010

3lbs down!

I feel great today. I have lost 3lbs in 2 days, its cold so I’m burning calories shivering, my mum noticed I had lost weight and because the tubes were part suspended today I had to walk for 40 minutes along the bank of the river Thames to get to my office. I wish I had taken my pedometer with me today, I think I must have burnt roughly 250 calories :D

The fast is going quite well so far, I had some porridge this morning as I had zero energy from the walk, I made a cupful with some hot water and added some red berry compote. I wanted to take some lax after but as I had left them at home just downed a load of water. For lunch I had half a carton of tomato soup, I managed to find one in Tesco that DIDN’T have cream in! I have also had a glass of orange juice out of my litre/quart bottle. So far I have had 301 calories, I’m going no higher than 500 today. I have found a new soup in Pret A Manger that’s 148 (celeriac mash), a group of us from the office are going out for lunch and I am dreading it! If I happen to buy the soup I will pour half of it down the sink. But I will try my best to avoid eating it.

I really cannot wait until the end of the week when I start my water fast; the weight is just going to fall off!!! I am a bit anxious over how badly it will affect my mood and energy levels but at the end of the day it’s about the big picture.

I went to the shops this afternoon and had a browse through Topshop and New Look, it distracted me from all the fast food joints, and I’ve seen some amazing skinny jeans…major thinspiration!
The money I would usually spend on lunches has been saved up to a nice amount, so as a treat for losing 3lbs so fast I bought myself some make-up. At least my face can look nice while the rest of my body catches up!

Also, I only created this blog yesterday and already have 28 views and 1 follower, thank you so much for taking the time to read :) <3
Feel free to message me if you fancy a bit of a natter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment